- CE, RoHS compliant
- Broadened frequency range, satisfying the DOCSIS 3.1 1218 MHz requirement and OFDM signaling
- Up to 6-kV wave surge protection for both tap and port, with a hardened case that enables the product to function after surges, thus preventing common surge damage and service interruption
- Component covers, as an additional protection layer during faceplate circuitry maintenance
- Versatile housing design that permits overhead, pedestal, or multiple dwelling unit (MDU) mounting schemes
- Hum modulation at 10 amps 70 dB average across pass
- Band Power Passing 10 A, 60/90 V ac, 50/60 Hz
- 12 Ampere current carrying capability of splitters and directional couplers, and 15 Ampere input rating of
Reverse attenuators are available in 0, 3, 6, 9, and 12dB values. The attenuators increase the upstream path tap loss with only a minimal effect on downstream tap loss. By selectively adding upstream attenuation to reduce upstream tap values, upstream path tap loss becomes more similar across the various values of taps used in an HFC network. This approach allows the range of RF levels transmitted from closed-loop customer premises equipment (CPE) to be narrowed, thus effectively enhancing the reliability of upstream transmissions.
Forward equalizers, optionally equipped with the UGrid 1.2 GHz Surge-Gap FST products, are available in 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20 and 22dB values. The downstream EQs increase the downstream path tap loss in a standard cable-tilted fashion, with greater loss at lower frequencies than higher frequencies. The plug-in forward EQ allows optimization of tap output levels at tap locations near the end of the feeder line.
Forward inverse equalizers, as another optional plugin, are available in 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 18, and 21dB values. The inverse equalizers increase the downstream path tap loss in a down-tilted fashion, with greater loss at higher frequencies than lower frequencies, and they have only a minimal effect on upstream tap loss. The plugin forward inverse equalizer allows tap output levels to be optimized at tap locations with high-level forward RF signals and significant up-tilt (typically, they are tap locations closest to nodes and amplifiers).
2-way, 3-way balanced, 3-way unbalanced