uOPG800 Outdoor GPON ONT
$650.00 – $900.00
Outdoor GPON ONT designed for FTTC scenario. Optional built-in AP for Wi-Fi coverage. Extreme temperature fluctuations, voltage imbalances, and electrical surges resistance. 4 POE ports. Ideal for traffic cameras, digital signage, and access points use case.
Discover GPON ONT devices for all your needs from uGrid Network today.
- Designed for FTTC scenarios
- Optional built-in AP for WiFi coverage
- Includes 4 POE ports
- Build to withstand temperature fluctuations, voltage imbalances, and electrical surges
As an outdoor GPON optical network terminal designed for FTTC scenarios, the uOPG800 Outdoor GPON ONT from uGrid Network is ideal for uses including security and traffic cameras, digital signage, access points, and more. It’s integrated with a new WiFi chipset to provide high-speed wireless access based on 802.11ac Wave2 technology standard with rates of up to 1.167Gbps. This GPON ONT device has rich radio frequency control, mobile access, network security, multi-service support functions, and works with an uGrid wireless controller to provide a high-performance wireless mobile network based on zero-configuration, which is very suitable for deployment in outdoor high-density places such as squares, scenic spots, and stadiums, etc.
- ITU T G.984.X standard
- Provides 4 IEEE802.3af/at 1000M Ethernet ports
- Includes 30W single-Ethernet port output and maximum 75W 4 ports output
- IEEE & ITU standard
- Hardened housing to adapt to extreme wide temperature range, voltage imbalances, and electrical surges
- 4 POE+ ethernet
- 6KV surge protection
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 802.11 ac wave 1/wave 2, 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band, SU-MIMO/MU-MIMO
Find the connection devices you need from uGrid Network today.
Cable Power 40~90VAC or 110VAC, 220VAC
|Embedded AP (optional)||
No embedded AP, Wi-Fi 11 ac Wave 2, Wi-Fi 6
There are no reviews yet.