HDP Portable QAM video quality and service troubleshooting tool
QAM RF Monitoring, Analysis, and Troubleshooting Tool
HDP is a portable QAM video quality and service assurance troubleshooting tool for Cable Operators that need to monitor, analyze, debug, and resolve video quality issues at the network edge. It is designed for use in remote monitoring and troubleshooting applications of the QAM at the hub sites, along the last mile, or at the subscriber premise. The HDP offers a “Modulation Analyzer” feature set that is up to 1.2GHz HFC cable plant ready. It provides remote real-time RF monitoring with a tuner for more monitoring coverage along with the ability to increase Program Availability by notification of RF transport degradation. Automated alerts allow the operator to be proactive in correcting the quality issue.
- Remote monitoring of up to 80 QAM RF Channels
- Modulation support:
- Annex A, B & C versions available
- QAM 64 and 256
- Upstream channel duplexer 5-65/88-1002 MHz
- RF Measurements and Analysis
- RF Power Level：-15 to +35 dBmV
- MER: 15- 40dB
- Channel bandwidth: 6MHz or 8MHz
- Pre-FEC BER and RS correctable count
- Post RS uncorrectable count
- Constellation Diagrams
- Frequency Offset
- Symbol Rate: 5~5.4M symbols/s
- Setting alarm threshold to generate SNMP TRAP
- Setting channel test interval
- Store alarm log for 3 days on every measurement of 30 minutes.
- Provide SNMP MIB for external server to retrieve the data
- Provide historical value curve for QAM RF analysis.
64QAM, 256QAM, 4096QAM,OFDM